Tech speaks well of RAZRM

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
I told a friend I got the RAZRM. He called me back the other day and said he talked to a knowledgeable tech at US Cellular(local carrier for that area, phone called ElectrifyM with them)). His words: "I can use any phone I want and I use the RAZRM." My friend said he went on about it but basically that is the gist of it. Granted there are bigger phones, faster phones, ones with better screens, ones with better cameras(that's pretty easy), but for the money this phone has a lot going for it. Fast processor, pretty large battery with great life, very good screen. Easy to hold. Easy to use. Easy to pack away in a small spot.
Is this the same person(me) that said he was taking this phone back just the other day ;).
The more I use it the better I like it even if it doesn't have a menu button.....lol.

Spey

Reaction score
I would not put too much stock in what an individual person (Tech behind their name or whatever). Folks need to come up with their own priority set related to their own wants & needs. Just 'cause something is good for one person does not mean it's gonna be good for another.

Make your own list of Requirements, Needs, Would Be Nice (related to the hardware and software, then do direct comparative with one of many tools out there, like using these hyperlink examples to up to 5-device comparison to do side-by-side comparison between models to weed out various devices based on users NEEDS/Preferences.
Phones (Phone Scoop)
http://www.phonearena.com/phones

Example: External access to SD & Dual Band WiFi (part of my Needs/Wants to have list). Droid DNA has awesome spec's but there's the small issue related to SD-card. Dual Band WiFi pretty much excluded most of the devices out there for me. Large Screen + Small Form Factor = minimal bezel & this means I will have limited options for cases.

Razr M is currently my choice, but would not consider recommending to another without asking a few specific qualifier questions first.

bigbadwulff,
ask your "tech" friend for his comments on radio strength (4G, etc. in rural areas) on the XT907 ... there seems to be a lot of folks that that can not accept that a awesome phone like the Razr M can have a limitation ... but Smell The Roses, and beware everything has a thorn or two. Nice to hear you have worked through some of your bugs, and are happier with your Razr M. Please post updates to your OB Case thread, I am curious to hear about perimeter access limitations that this case has in relation to the narrow bezel of the XT907.

Regards,

Last edited:

djspy

Reaction score
My friend works at Verizon and she traded her iPhone for the M and absolutely loves it. She likes that it's fast and has a big screen but still small like the iPhone. Very comfortable to hold.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I agree bigbadwulff and djspy... especially for the money, this little beast packs a lot of quality. I gave up my Razr Maxx (which I loved) to my son because I preferred the M.

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums

OP
B

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
I would not put too much stock in what an individual person (Tech behind their name or whatever). Folks need to come up with their own priority set related to their own wants & needs. Just 'cause something is good for one person does not mean it's gonna be good for another.

Make your own list of Requirements, Needs, Would Be Nice (related to the hardware and software, then do direct comparative with one of many tools out there, like using these hyperlink examples to up to 5-device comparison to do side-by-side comparison between models to weed out various devices based on users NEEDS/Preferences.
Phones (Phone Scoop)
http://www.phonearena.com/phones

Example: External access to SD & Dual Band WiFi (part of my Needs/Wants to have list). Droid DNA has awesome spec's but there's the small issue related to SD-card. Dual Band WiFi pretty much excluded most of the devices out there for me. Large Screen + Small Form Factor = minimal bezel & this means I will have limited options for cases.

Razr M is currently my choice, but would not consider recommending to another without asking a few specific qualifier questions first.

bigbadwulff,
ask your "tech" friend for his comments on radio strength (4G, etc. in rural areas) on the XT907 ... there seems to be a lot of folks that that can not accept that a awesome phone like the Razr M can have a limitation ... but Smell The Roses, and beware everything has a thorn or two. Nice to hear you have worked through some of your bugs, and are happier with your Razr M. Please post updates to your OB Case thread, I am curious to hear about perimeter access limitations that this case has in relation to the narrow bezel of the XT907.

Regards,
The tech wasn't my friend

Last edited: