[ROM] TEAM HATERS MODDED Gummy 1.2

TopGun960

Reaction score
So I had it installed on my Droid 3 and it worked for a while and I loved it. Then I decided to flash the inverted GAPPS that are in the link above. BOOM! Insta-brick. So I thought no big deal, its just my safe system. But unfortunately, the Gapps bricked it so bad that I couldnt even access safestrap. This forced me to reflash my sbf files and start completely over. Now I have the stock system with safestrap 1.08 trying to install this Gummy Rom again in the safe system. Unfortunately, even after wiping EVERYTHING 5 times, I get a boot loop and now I am lost. Anybody know how to fix this? Thanks

TopGun960

Reaction score
Wow ... im trying to figure out what the hell you did

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
Same here. I've dealt with bootloops and bricks before (not just on droid, mostly helping stupid friends) and this was different. I couldnt get past the motorola "dual core technology" screen. Very odd. Anyway, with this brand new install of a freshly downloaded Gummy, as soon as I get past the motorola screen, I get a black screen, then it reboots. Never can I get to the usual boot screen.

TopGun960

Reaction score
I got it working now. It just seems to be a random problem. Anyway, is there a way to undervolt or anything else to help with battery life? Since you already have the init.d mods installed, I am assuming there is no possibility of installing speedy script...

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
You could underclock with romtoolbox.

Honestly I haven't noticed that much of a battery draw on an already crappy battery :)

TopGun960

Reaction score
True. That is the one thing that I hate about droid. So with the init.d tweaks, they don't actually work :p
The speedy v7 script always made my phone last MUCH longer and run MUCH faster. However, when I install it (after disabling the non functional startup tweaks) it gives me the same problem as before, I am unable to reach the boot animation. I would reeeeeealy love it if you could help me get it running!

jickracer007

Reaction score
I was hoping to get this up and running, but no such luck.
It will not get a signal, it installs and boots but it ask me if I want to open sim channel.
Than I cant get on the Verizon server to set the phone up.
:mad::mad::mad:

edmann

Reaction score
Team Haters is bad ass, really great, what I'v been waiting for, freaking really nice. Being bogged down with the BS lying a** Moto rollo lately. I confess: been eyeballin HCT 1 X and Galaxy lll. This locked bootloader is nerve wracking. Don't wanna try new stuff cause of bricking (time thing). Team Haters is running point on this rom!! Its like right where my D1 was, kinda, and faster/better. I can't put it on my X's phone cause its too finicky. I loose sound in call. Reboot fixes that, and/or wipe cache/dalvik/fix permission in bootstrap. I have use many of the tweaks and it doesn't seem to overload. When it runs it runs incredibly smooth and very, very quick, which I really ,really like. Don't want to get technical. I did install V6 SuperCharge and it stopped the HoneyComb Lockscreen redraw, but I think I have "keep in memory" ticked cause redraw came back.? I don't know what else Team Haters can do with this rom, but whatever it is I'll be downloading it. Thank awhole lot!! I will donate.

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Still not working properly I am on .902 does this matter?

No.

My guess is your not wiping enough ....

And if your coming from a gb rom usually you don't want to let google restore in the beginning of the install. I always did but I understood how to fix things when they broke...

Try to wipe cache/data factory reset 5 times
Dalvik 5 times
Format /system

Then flash rom and gapps

jickracer007

Reaction score
Still not receiving signal and I wiped 6 times.
I was running cyogen 9 unofficial.
Should I go through my unsafe boot?

jickracer007

Reaction score
3 or 4 g I am receiving texts.
I was using the original Gummy but was having Bluetooth issues, I was informed that 1.2 would help with that issue.

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
4g? I think I just found your problem. This is a DROID 3 rom not Bionic