Team Fusion needs help!!!!

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We're looking for people who may be interested in porting themes for us. With SO many new ROMs coming out, it is VERY difficult to keep up. I would be willing to teach how to Port, but you would need to have a little knowledge of Photoshop. And when I mean little, I mean LITTLE.....haha.

It's tedious work and can get frustrating at times, so be warned.

I'll be honest, donations are very small to non-existant. You'll have to fend for yourself if that's what you're looking for :D.

So hit up with a reply in this thread and we'll see where it goes.

Thanks,

The Management (lol)

XanRules

Reaction score
I know my way around photoshop and have a good amount of free time, does that work? :3

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know my way around photoshop and have a good amount of free time, does that work? :3

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
It helps.

BTW to everyone,

We are going to discuss the decision as a group. So give us a couple days. Thanks again!

billjohnson

Reaction score
We're looking for people who may be interested in porting themes for us. With SO many new ROMs coming out, it is VERY difficult to keep up. I would be willing to teach how to Port, but you would need to have a little knowledge of Photoshop. And when I mean little, I mean LITTLE.....haha.

I'll be honest, donations are very small to non-existant. You'll have to fend for yourself if that's what you're looking for :D.

Thanks,

The Management (lol)

Obviously I've been on the forums for quite some time and I have a pretty advanced knowledge of Android and am in fact a novice Java programmer. I was actually thinking about taking this up over Christmas break but I'm not sure if I can go past then because I will be finishing up my personal schooling, have a newborn at home, do Professional IT Consulting, will start teaching next Spring semester all in addition to my 9-5 IT job I work at every day. Haha so I'm still deciding.....

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thanks,

The Management (lol)

Obviously I've been on the forums for quite some time and I have a pretty advanced knowledge of Android and am in fact a novice Java programmer. I was actually thinking about taking this up over Christmas break but I'm not sure if I can go past then because I will be finishing up my personal schooling, have a newborn at home, do Professional IT Consulting, will start teaching next Spring semester all in addition to my 9-5 IT job I work at every day. Haha so I'm still deciding.....

Quite a resume.....If you start...you'll get hooked. Trust me.

KsKnightmare

Reaction score
id be interested in doing some porting, i use gimp, i hope thats not a problem, but i like to think im fairly good at it lol, ive made one theme so far, it was nothing special, but it wasnt terrible. but id be glad to help

mkraffert

Reaction score
I'd definitely interested. I've been trying to create a theme on my own, but am having problems figuring out the best way to do it. I do research and the different threads I read are contradictory. I can see the time factor, and don't have a problem with that. I know a little about photoshop, and do a little GUI design as part of my day job.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
id be interested in doing some porting, i use gimp, i hope thats not a problem, but i like to think im fairly good at it lol, ive made one theme so far, it was nothing special, but it wasnt terrible. but id be glad to help

I'd definitely interested. I've been trying to create a theme on my own, but am having problems figuring out the best way to do it. I do research and the different threads I read are contradictory. I can see the time factor, and don't have a problem with that. I know a little about photoshop, and do a little GUI design as part of my day job.

Sweet...thanks for the interest!

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have lots of interest and some decent Paint Shop skills (and what I can't figure out, my wife can :) ). I can do the basic replacement and editing of images and such, as I've never used a theme without making some changes (except for Harmony and Cold Fusion) but would have to learn the XML edits.

Throw my hat in the ring. I've taken enough from Team Fusion, maybe I can give a little back.

billjohnson

Reaction score

Thanks,

The Management (lol)

Quite a resume.....If you start...you'll get hooked. Trust me.

Haha I'm sure I will. I will mull it over for a bit and let you know. dancedroid

Kanibull

Reaction score
I've already ported themes for other roms so if you guys need me I'm here.

neoj2

Reaction score
I'd like to give it a go. I took a class in photoshop for my profession and use it sometimes for the job i have now. been using it to change the colors of some things without messing with the signed zip. I have a ton a free time and sometimes at work. Only thing is i only have photoshop at the job.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do any of you have an X and feel like porting my Rockin' Rainbows theme?

Droid74

Reaction score
I dont have a OG but an X if thats not a problem. I have been looking into learning at how to do this on my own as it is. So this would be perfect. I use Gimp and have done some messing with it making some basic wallpapers. Id like to help.

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I dont have a OG but an X if thats not a problem. I have been looking into learning at how to do this on my own as it is. So this would be perfect. I use Gimp and have done some messing with it making some basic wallpapers. Id like to help.

I'm sure Cakes will love some help getting her theme ported to the X. dancedroid

But, I just wanted to tell you that I likes your avatar.:)