TBH has released all-in-one zip file to SBF back to stock

Cstryon

Reaction score
anyone else's fail at updating radio image?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Mine did. But it still booted into stock just fine. If there is any problems from it failing there I didn't see it. Though I only used stock as a stepping stone for cm7.

droid doctor

Reaction score
I got it now im gonna keep this file until I really feel like going back to stock.

droid doctor

Reaction score
So if I wanna flash this file id have to do it as a rom? And would I also have to boot into recovery and wipe data/factory reset?

duyna

Reaction score
Got the same error when it was updating the radio image and it didn't like when I tried to gb

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

simon_lefisch

Reaction score

I don't remember if mine failed at updating the radio image, but the first time I flashed the file it gave me a bootloader error. Luckily I just had to sbf it with RSDlite and it worked. The second time I tried to flash it the install was aborted. Again I don't remember if it was due to updating th radio image, but both times I've used it I've had to sbf to stock to fix it. I might try giving it a shot one more time to see what happens.

sent from my Liberated Gingercomb Juiced DROID2

libbydude

Reaction score

I don't remember if mine failed at updating the radio image, but the first time I flashed the file it gave me a bootloader error. Luckily I just had to sbf it with RSDlite and it worked. The second time I tried to flash it the install was aborted. Again I don't remember if it was due to updating th radio image, but both times I've used it I've had to sbf to stock to fix it. I might try giving it a shot one more time to see what happens.

Don't forget to mount system as well as formatting data/cash. Ignore radio fail and reinstall the file through cw after first boot.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Don't forget to mount system as well as formatting data/cash. Ignore radio fail and reinstall the file through cw after first boot.

I did that both times and still had to sbf.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah isn't the radio image kind of important? I know you need to sbf to flash cyanogenmod. Will the radio issue mess this up?

Droid 2 zombiestomped v1.71

Insidious

Reaction score
Can someone post a link for it? Im a little busy and don't have much time to search for it.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Can someone post a link for it? Im a little busy and don't have much time to search for it.

Its in the Team Black Hat app. Grab the app and you can download it right to your phone.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
So I took the plunge and flashed CM7 today. Runs great.

Yeah isn't the radio image kind of important? I know you need to sbf to flash cyanogenmod. Will the radio issue mess this up?

Droid 2 zombiestomped v1.71

I did use the TBH stock zip file and got the "failed radio update" error again, however after I rebooted it did work like normal. Afterwards I flashed CM7 like normal and its all good so don't worry about that error. Just reboot like normal and you should be good :)

sent from my DROID2 running CyanogenMod7

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow...I've done EVERYTHING but sbf...Lol But the Cm7 IS totally nonstop in my face...Just might take the plunge myself via tbh .zip

sent from an abused and enjoyed Droid 2 running LGB.v.9 stressing out and wanting cm7...

americanz

Reaction score
i searched team black hat in the market and it says no match found.... any ideas