Tasker for TBolt

w0lfinator

Reaction score
Does anyone else use this??

It is absolutely fantastic, but I am having some issues with enabling data every x minutes with screen off. It doesn't seem to ACTUALLY enable data for a minute every x minutes when the screen is off.

Also, sometimes it doesn't properly work and the data stays on when the screen is off. This is the ONLY time I have experienced serious battery drains when having this phone. Data standby is really what kills the battery on this phone, so we should always try to prevent it.

OP
W

w0lfinator

Reaction score
Certainly and it is wonderful.. For some reason I somehow broke it.. I am testing it with an email to myself right now. Hopefully I just figured it out.

Are you using any cool Tasker profiles or have you created any yourself??

This is the BEST app ever.. I set up a few profiles to handle when I plug in a headset. They react differently if I am in a different cell range/time of day/day of week(that will define if I am listening to a headset or if I am plugged into my car).

-If I am at work M-F between 7a-6p and I plug in my headset, then it sets the media volume to 45% and opens the music app.
-Any other time, it opens the music app and sets the volume to max.
-I am debating on adding the same functionality as the first part if I am in my cell network as well.

OP
W

w0lfinator

Reaction score
It still doesn't seem to be working.. I am not receiving Emails while the screen is off. To me it seems like it is turning the autosync off as soon as it turns it off, I can't seem to find the time interval that the data/autosync is turned on for.