Tapet Wallpapers Some Bring Material Design To Your Device

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

One of the biggest improvements in Android Lollipop is the all new Material design. It brings an all new look and feel to the platform. There are quite a few devices that should have 5.0 Lollipop and Material Design in the coming months including Nexus devices, Galaxy S5, Htc One M8, and the Xperia lineup. That still leaves many of you to have to sit it out with Kit Kat while you wait on the update. Than again many of you will never see an update to Android 5.0. No worries you can get a taste of the material design with the all new Tapet Wallpapers app. This app atuomagically generates Material design wallpapers. You can select a random wallpaper or the app can generate one for you hourly or daily. Head to the link below for the download.

Via Play Store

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Neat, but I'm disappointed. I wanted something dark (black/grey) like in the screenshots. Must've swiped over 20 times & didn't get anything I really liked. Will keep it & give it a try again later.

I'm more a fan of colors for accent than overpowering everything else, especially with app icons & widgets in front of it.

Sent from my Note 4

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I typically use darker colors as well. With my app drawer background being transparent it really helps out.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm trying something now. Double tap for a slide show & use thumbs up & down to give it a better idea of what you like. Slowly getting better.

Not sure if I can get back to the ones I have the thumbs up to though...

Sent from my Note 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks