Talon V4.0.0 Includes Improved Tablet Layout and More!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Talon is one of the best third party twitter apps around. I personally just use the main twitter app. I got tired of purchasing third party twitter apps just for them to run out of tokens. When these apps run out of tokens and you replace your phone you find that downloading the app on the new phone means you can't access the app due to the token limit. Many of these third party twitter apps quit upating the app once they were unable to sell more apps.

Talon is one of the few that has continued to update their app. Version 4.0.0 of the app improves on the tablet layout. It also speeds up the quick actions and more.There is now an option for dual panel mode allowing you to view 2 streams at once. Head to the link below for the full changelog.

via Play Store

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I keep seeing these articles and headlines about how Twitter is dying, Twitter is working on ideas to fix itself/attract more users...

If they'd get rid of that stupid token limit and let third-party devs do their thing like they used to be able to, it would be great.

I'm stuck with the official Twitter app these days. I loved Plume until it was sold and the new company released some horrible updates. Since then, I'm afraid to try other third-party apps, even though I'm not that big into Twitter and don't particularly care for the way the official app does things.