Taking the plunge.

robyr

Reaction score
Trading in my nearly brand new, rooted, flashed, and perfect in almost every way Droid for a Droid X in the morning to take advantage of my return period. I really hope I am not making a bad choice here. I can most likely live without ROM flashing, but if this bad boy isn't rooted, I will be highly upset. Wish me luck.

freeskier44

Reaction score
Doing the same in the morning. Good luck and wish me luck too!! You still have to pay $100 right?

OP
R

robyr

Reaction score
Actually, I got a pretty slick deal on my Droid based on my account history, and lines I manage. So I'll only end up paying the 35$ restock +$50 (if that, since I am a weasly asshat). We'll see how it goes. I live in Flyover Country, so i have a decent chance at getting this thing, because I will be there when my corporate store opens. If they're smart they'll hook me up because i am sure that after 25+ hours sleepless I'll look pretty crazy.

freeskier44

Reaction score
ohh hahah sweet deal. I got mine at bestbuy and they don't do restocking fee's for returned phones within 30 days. I already layed down $50 for the pre order and am gonna use that towards the phone. And the Droid cost me $100. So that's $150 towards the phone.