T-Mobile Ranks #1 when it comes to Customer Service Experience among US Carriers

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
ScVP7jD.jpg

According to JD Power and Associates, T-Mobile customers are the happiest when it comes to dealing with the customer service department who ranked the customer service experience of U.S. wireless carriers. On a scale of 0 to 1000, T-Mobile ranked #1 and scored 802 points in JD Power's survey, edging out AT&T whom finished with a tally of 800. Of the four major U.S. carriers, only those two received the maximum five Power Circle ratings points from consumers. Verizon's score of 786 was two points below the average of full-service carriers, and Sprint was last with a 755 tally.

Virgin Mobile took first in customer service experience among non-contract carriers with a 770 score in the survey, followed by the 765 by Cricket. Boost Mobile was next with 762. The trio of pre-paid carriers each received the maximum Power Circle rating of five from consumers. MetroPCS scored 751, indicating that it has not yet completely immersed itself with the 'customer first' culture of parent T-Mobile.

So are you happy with the customer service experience with your carrier? Please let us know and which carrier you have!

JD Power

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
For the time I was on TMobile (just switched to sprint for $$$ reasons) I always had great experiences with their customer service whether it was online, on phone or in store. The sprint service I've gotten has also been pretty darn good. Got some great deals when I signed up ($108 activated fees waved for 3 lines).

Last edited: