Consumer Reports Rates Carriers; AT&T at the Bottom Again and Verizon Still on Top

geoff5093

Reaction score
4g is an often misused generic term. Verizon had major issues when they first went live that lasted for months of sporadic data outages. It seems, to me at least, they solved the problem by lowering speeds across the board from what they were last year.
As far as overall satisfaction it's like asking do you prefer stepping in dog turds or cat turds with todays pricing, reliability and customer service both before and after the sale.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
I've noticed this as well, speeds used to be 20Mbps+, but now I'm lucky to get 5-15Mbps.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've noticed this as well, speeds used to be 20Mbps+, but now I'm lucky to get 5-15Mbps.

Some areas around Richmond last year I was pulling between 45 and 60 (got shine amazing screen shots to show off) and now I'm lucky to get 5 to 10. The cells closest to my home have dropped from about 5 average to 2-3 with a lot more drops and latency, whereas last December the signal was rock solid when not experiencing a national outage.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post