T-Mobile ONE now Includes Netflix

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife and I just switched to T-Mobile a month ago after 15 years with Big Red. Why did we wait so long? The coverage is just as good as VZW and the 4G is faster and more reliable than VZW in my area. I have found no dead spots from my place down to the Chesapeake Bay. I'm hooked on unlimited data. For many years I was always using wifi to keep within the 2 GB allotment. Since I got T-M I'm averaging about 3 GB per week and not actively seeking out wifi. Unfortunately the plan we got is the new T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ plan. No big deal about Netflix because we watch it on Roku on the home TVs.

If you are tired of paying up the wazoo for Big Red, and you have good T-Mobile coverage area, make the switch. They are covering $630 total ETF fees, which I've already received the gift card to use when my next VZW bill generates. VZW tried telling us that T-M has very strict guidelines and would want you to prove the phone you activate is the phone you are having the EFT paid on (that was total BS). Good try Big Red.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
My wife and I just switched to T-Mobile a month ago after 15 years with Big Red. Why did we wait so long? The coverage is just as good as VZW and the 4G is faster and more reliable than VZW in my area. I have found no dead spots from my place down to the Chesapeake Bay. I'm hooked on unlimited data. For many years I was always using wifi to keep within the 2 GB allotment. Since I got T-M I'm averaging about 3 GB per week and not actively seeking out wifi. Unfortunately the plan we got is the new T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ plan. No big deal about Netflix because we watch it on Roku on the home TVs.

If you are tired of paying up the wazoo for Big Red, and you have good T-Mobile coverage area, make the switch. They are covering $630 total ETF fees, which I've already received the gift card to use when my next VZW bill generates. VZW tried telling us that T-M has very strict guidelines and would want you to prove the phone you activate is the phone you are having the EFT paid on (that was total BS). Good try Big Red.

We switched this past Monday! Verizon won’t give me a pdf bill until the 26th.... I’m ready to submit my claim to T-Mobile to cover my EFT charges... I hate waiting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
And let the Exodus from Verizon continue.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Before long we may end up going from a Verizon red forum to a T-Mobile Pink.

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 9.39.05 PM.png

Wait, someone is already rocking pink.

Oh well.