T-Mobile launches the JUMP program to upgrade every 6 months

Lila76

Reaction score
Received this in an email today... Thought it was a pretty good offer. Link from the email with more information

Introducing JUMP! Only from T-Mobile. Available NOW, JUMP! allows you the opportunity to upgrade your device up to two times a year, after just six months in the program.
Enroll in JUMP! for just $10 a month during a qualifying event (new activation, Add-a-Line, or upgrade with an Equipment Installment Plan)*discount not eligible*
Upgrade as soon as six months after enrollment and up to twice a year with trade-in of an eligible device.

Trade in your old device, buy a new one at the same great prices offered to new customers, and we’ll wipe out your old device balance.
Enjoy included Premium Handset Protection and Mobile Security services

Benefits of the T-Mobile Program:
• 10% discount off service plans (includes voice, text and e-mail services)
• Discount applies to ALL lines on the account
• WAIVED activation fees (savings of $35 per line)
• FREE Shipping
• Risk-free, 30-day return policy
• No Annual Contract

NEW CUSTOMERS or Existing Customers adding a new line of service:Call 1-866-464-8662 option 1 for details. Be sure to mention the promotional code 13997 TMOFAV.

View attachment 64799

Juliette34

Reaction score
I think this JUMP program is a great idea, very innovative on T-Mobile's part. I always want to upgrade my phone early and even if it does cost some money this will make it possible without paying full price of the phone

Lexicon

Reaction score
Wish rogers or a canadian company would do something like this. :s

Juliette34

Reaction score
If you take advantage of the Summer deal from T-Mo ($0 down payment on smartphones), can you enroll into JUMP at the same time?

OP
L

Lila76

Reaction score
Yes you can because i am doing both the discount and JUMP

OP
L

Lila76

Reaction score
Do you know when this offer expires?