system update

tallfun2002

Reaction score
just reading that there is a update for froyo???? just went to my phone and checked for updates, pressed on system updates, pressed check updates, kept blinking please wait please wait... then stopped then phone would freeze i would have to hit the back button!!! any one have this problem???? still trying to figure out this phone!!!! but great phone!!!!

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
I think if your on wifi it will freeze up you gotta check it on 3G but its not out yet.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Mine did that some today but now says no update. Were did you read that the update is out I havent seen anything saying that there is a update out.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

michaelcap

Reaction score
Hello I just cked system updates it says no update as well where did u hear abt update for froyo everyone is waiting but I thing these devices the fashionates will be the very last to get it we will wait longer then the other phs and now with nexus out its any ones guess now

Jamis0n

Reaction score
if you read the previous threads about the issue it going UK Asia then north America. It's in Canada bit hasn't OTA yet for u.s. in any of the galaxy s models for all carriers. And keis is not used for the u.s.

8pened!