Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
So...... I follow a few APK update sites on Twitter. I have seen them post links for Samsung stock apps. IE Contacts, camera, things like that. However they don't appear in Galaxy apps app and when I go into contacts it shows I'm up to date even though I'm obviously a version number or more behind...

What do you guys do or use to keep these up to date? I'm on the Note 8 seems like I should receive those from Samsung and not have to wait for them to trickle through AT&T...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I usually don't worry about it. most updates to stock are minor and not noticeable. the only update I am waiting for is Orea :)

one thing you gotta realize, sometimes you have to wait for the service providers to do their thing to the updates or the apps may not work properly with their network.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Samsung apps have to go through carrier approval and not just the normal Play Store process? Seems counterintuitive?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
It's weird. Some update in the galaxy app store like email and calendar but so far camera and contacts haven't. It's just weird.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk