system rom memory

kc2kwr

Reaction score
im looking at titanium backup and it say the system rom: 283 mb [119 mb free] my internal and sd is basically empty. can i move stuff over? how can i free up some memory? im running liberty 2.0. also it say no drop box.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
im looking at titanium backup and it say the system rom: 283 mb [119 mb free] my internal and sd is basically empty. can i move stuff over? how can i free up some memory? im running liberty 2.0. also it say no drop box.

The only time you ever nee to worry about memory is if it says it's low on Memory. Droid does a great job of managing it's own memory.

That's one of the many things that sets Droid apart from other smart phones, like Blackberry where that's a constant issue. You don't need to worry about it.

If you like you might be able to free up some space by going to settings/applications/manage applications/all applications and then tap each app. See if you can move it to the SD card. If it's grayed out you can't do it. And don't move any widgets or wallpaper to the SD card, that will mess things up.