Sysctl help!!

psmith67

Reaction score
I'm attempting to make a few tweaks using sysctl and i can't seem to get the method down in order to do it. I have the sysctl stettings in the toolbox set but i'm trying to modify the settings in the VI command. I can't seem to get past the root explorer step. Someone please help. I'm going off of this tutorial.

freezyfreaky

Reaction score
I'm attempting to make a few tweaks using sysctl and i can't seem to get the method down in order to do it. I have the sysctl stettings in the toolbox set but i'm trying to modify the settings in the VI command. I can't seem to get past the root explorer step. Someone please help. I'm going off of this tutorial.

Download the zip and install it in Bootstrap Recovery. You can find the zip here: imoseyon: I Got a ZIP

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
sysctl on GB

I'm adding to this thread instead of starting a new one...same subject:

Are the sysctl settings that were reported for Liberty still the same for liberty GB? And if they are, can any of the developers discuss why the defaults when you turn on sysctl are SO different than the ones that have been reported?

One final question, do we need to change the settings in overclock in addition to the settings in liberty toolbox?

Thank you
B

Sysctl Support: Check
Min Free KBytes: 4096
Dirty Ratio: 90
Dirty Background Ratio: 70
VFS Cache Pressure: 1
Oom Allocating Task: Check