[THEME] Synergy For Liberty on the Bionic v2.0

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ha, oh I'd say so. This would be easily the best theme if it had 1% battery increments.

It does just not the percetqges

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It does just not the percetqges

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Yeah I noticed, but it's still not as accurate as it showing "77%" either next to the battery or inside of it. Still a bit of a guessing game. But you're the Dev so whatever floats your boat lol. I'm cool with it, was just saying.

B-RAN

Reaction score
love the theme and have always been a fan of your work. Do you have any plans on porting your synergy adw theme to other launchers? Id love tohave this on GO launcher. Thanks again for your work with the bionic!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
love the theme and have always been a fan of your work. Do you have any plans on porting your synergy adw theme to other launchers? Id love tohave this on GO launcher. Thanks again for your work with the bionic!

I think a go launcher theme could happen

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

shanebionic

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm guessing from the searching I've done that the weather skin is "mattewhite"?

shanebionic

Reaction score
Great Theme so far bgill. At first I was a little concerned about the battery icon not showing the percentage in text, but after using this theme for a few hours, I really don't miss it.

One suggestion, or request I should say, would be to theme the pandora widget like you did with the music widget. I honestly use pandora more than anything on the phone.

Thanks!

gmorgan056

Reaction score
Great theme, love it. bgill55, can you share the RGB code for the blue? I was wanting to change the battery Icon but keep the same color.

BlazinBlake

Reaction score
does anyone know what the phone screen size for the bionic is??

hdpi (480x800)
mdpi (320x480)
ldpi (240x320)

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great theme, love it. bgill55, can you share the RGB code for the blue? I was wanting to change the battery Icon but keep the same color.

its a gradient but this is a good color to go with
Code:
#ff096e97

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
cleaning up the dialer a bit!! still not done gonna change the BG a little still a wip

vGLHM.jpg