Syncing

letsroc1

Reaction score
I just got my Bionic yesterday how do I Sync the people in my contacts that are on my Facebook page??

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Login to Facebook. Tap menu-settings. Scroll to sync and select the sync option you want

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think all you have to do is add facebook to your list off accounts. I never had to do all of that to sync my facebook contacts.

That should work but I had issues on my D1 trying it that way. It would never actually save the account. Either way should work though.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

Jelem1880

Reaction score
Yeah it should work just go to settings and click accounts. You should then get the option of adding an account, pick facebook and enter your username and password.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
letsroc1

letsroc1

Reaction score
It is saying updating facebook service then I get this Activity my accounts (in application my accounts) in not responding. Could my phone not be working right?

zero7404

Reaction score
i am struggling with this on 605/droid x ... is it some kind of software issue or something ? i dont know. tried everything possible from within fb as well as on the phone. check mark next to display option for fb contacts but no contacts have materialized.

dislimone

Reaction score
I have been having the same syncing issues. Called motorola and they are working on the problem. They say it is a software glich. I had my photos and contacts initially then after factory reset and returning for a new bionic, it eill no longer sync. Be patient they tell me they are working on a fix.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

zero7404

Reaction score
another update, wth ? 3 so far for gingerbread and the droid x ... getting tired of rerooting after each one

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

zero7404

Reaction score
today my fb contacts magically reappeared .... facebook glitch must have gotten corrected ....

posted via android