Syncing Facebook Contacts with Numbers Only (ICS)

hooblah2u2

Reaction score
I've recently installed ICS and found it very functional, but I seem to be having a very fundamental problem. Nowhere can I find out how to make Facebook sync the contacts with numbers only. This worked in GB wonderfully (except for the contact images), but ICS seems to have no option of it. I've looked up the usually suggested apps, Friendcaster and Haxsync, but neither of them want to import numbers either. So I'm stuck with over 900 contacts but only 42 numbers :blink:

Is there any hope?

outsid0r

Reaction score
im not on ICS just yet but in GB this was a contacts setting not a FB sync setting, if ur in contacts and hit menu>display options you can then put a check into only contacts with phones. that is ofcourse in GB but i imagine ICS should be similiar

OP
H

hooblah2u2

Reaction score
im not on ICS just yet but in GB this was a contacts setting not a FB sync setting, if ur in contacts and hit menu>display options you can then put a check into only contacts with phones. that is ofcourse in GB but i imagine ICS should be similiar

Unfortunately ICS doesn't have this option =[
It uses the new People app instead of Contacts. I'm not terribly fond of the change so far but otherwise I am satisfied.

NeoPhoenixTE

Reaction score
...I'm sorry, but I gotta get this off my chest: Over 900 contacts? If I have more than 150 people connected on Facebook, I move "National Unfriend Day" up and start cleaning house. I'd consider some sort of house-cleaning on Facebook once you get this sync issue figured out. Sweet mercy..

OP
H

hooblah2u2

Reaction score
...I'm sorry, but I gotta get this off my chest: Over 900 contacts? If I have more than 150 people connected on Facebook, I move "National Unfriend Day" up and start cleaning house. I'd consider some sort of house-cleaning on Facebook once you get this sync issue figured out. Sweet mercy..

Many of those are duplicates from Yahoo Contacts and give me some room, I just graduated high school. The great defriending will come soon enough.