Synchronizing With iTunes?

Tomaster

Reaction score
Alright, so I've got roughly 550 songs in 6 iTunes playlists that I want to put onto my phone, and keep the playlists intact. I use TuneWiki as my music player. I've been using Salling Media Sync, but it's a major ***** to resync 500 songs because you wanted to make 3 changes. So I was wondering if there is a more efficient, and free, music synchronizer that works with iTunes and TuneWiki. I'd be willing to give up Tunewiki as my music player if there's a better one, or just one that's more compatible with a synchronizer.

Don't recommend iTunes Agent, since it doesn't keep playlists intact. Thanks for your help.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
iSyncr will keep your playlists intact - however, it will only transfer the playlists, not individual songs.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
iSyncr will keep your playlists intact - however, it will only transfer the playlists, not individual songs.

might i add double twist does songs and playlists from itunes :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

dwagner88

Reaction score
I like iSyncr. I just started using it this week. It also updates your playcounts in iTunes back from your phone when you sync.

tholius

Reaction score
Droid playlists

The playlists are kept in the music app data. Can't find them on the flash cards. I started using iTunemywalkman and it works fine. Pretty much expect to sync your phone to the playlists you specify. There is an option to create m3u playlists on the phone which work great.

If you find the music app saying "install sd card" or something else inane, then clear the data and cache of the music app and related service and then force quit which will cause them to reload the music. Digging through 8 gig of music and playlists takes a bit of time for the music app.

blackboots

Reaction score
I see reviews saying doubletwist is unstable. Isyncr isn't free. I was looking at iTunes agent, but my X refuses to download it. Any other ideas?

OP
T

Tomaster

Reaction score
I gave up and shelled out $5 for TuneSync, and I really like it.

blackboots

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I tried out Easy Phone Tunes for free, but found out they only give one playlist. You have to shell out the $ for the full version to get all your music. I'm guessing that'll be the case for all of these apps, so I'll just choose one based on which interface I like. Thanks!