Sync Pic and Video

MachoHotpocket

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good way to sync my pictures and videos that I have taken on my droid to my computer. I have used the Motorola program, dropbox and SugarSync. SugarSync is a little better but I'm looking for a way/program that will do it automatically. I want it to be where I take a picture and it saves it on my phone and syncs it to my computer without me having to do anything. Anyone know of a way or program that will do this?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
SugarSync does do it automatically. You just have to choose the folders for it to 'watch.' If you choose the camera folder (wherever you have it) anything you take that is placed in that folder is automatically synced to the server. Likewise on your laptop you just need to select to keep that folder synced (or better yet use the 'MagicBriefcase' folder, which if memory serves is automatic on the phone, been a while since I set it up).

OP
M

MachoHotpocket

Reaction score
So if the folder that the pictures are stored in is sync then it will do it automatically? I know every time I open the program (sugarsync) it tells me I have so many files that need to be sync and if I want to sync it at this time.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well it did at one time... it sync instantly from PC to phone but now it looks like you have to hit the sync icon by the folder to sync from phone to pc. But that's only one or two quick presses (one press to open the app then hit the sync folders button). Think that's the quickest alternative at the moment. May want to email the devs and tell them to make it auto both ways.