Swype?

How do I get Swype ?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

when you go to type a message or other information from the keyboard hold your finger down in the text box. A pop up screen should come up and you can select Swype.

That doesn't work for me. Any other ideas I have the Droid Incredible.

Don't think the dinc gets swype yet. There was a beta you could sign up for but its closed at this point.

Sent from my ADR6300

I got swype from the beta. It is an awesome tool when it works. I've had it for about two weeks now and I've had to delete it and reinstall about 3 times now. I like it just wish it would keep working.

Deleting swype tired of it not working . Pardon me for saying that the beta SUCKS! May try to find a pay version.

sent from my Droid Incredible

Just read on my tad feeds they opened the testing back up as of yesterday

After a couple of weeks working with swype it went down and wouldn't let me swype, touch worked but not the swype feature. Just turned off the phone soft reset and it came back....hopefully this won't be a regular issue to deal with.

Just turned off the phone soft reset and it came back....hopefully this won't be a regular issue to deal with.

It will be as this is a beta app.

Oh well, as the saying goes you get what you pay for. Since this is free can't complain too much...

Swype beta is cool...when it works. Licensing issue after reboot on initial reboot. Resolution was either uninstall/reinstall or choose another input app then go back to Swype. All hit and miss for now. I have 4 other input apps that were free or very inexpensive so until Swype has its bugs worked out, I have other options to use.

Back