Swype For Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

vthokies1996

Reaction score
My friend sent me a link to Swype Milestone edition. I've been using it for a few days. Haven't had any issues. Just taking a while to get used to using swype. Anyone else using this? I'm not rooted, if that matters. I can post a link if anyone is interested.

Tepes

Reaction score
Please post a link. Would love to see if there are any changes from the tester one I got from Swype. Thanks in advance.

OP
vthokies1996

vthokies1996

Reaction score
Here's the link. I downloaded directly on my Droid.

Link deleted by moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guitar4Him

Reaction score
I'm been on the "Beta waiting list" for a long time for my Motorola Droid and had pretty much given up on ever getting Swype. Several of my friends at work recently got Captivate phones and Swype is loaded on them OEM.....crap....I had about given up. Then, I found this post today, downloaded the file, installed and now, I'm Swyping. dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid So far, I did the tutorial to learn the basics and then, called up Docs-To-Go and started Swyping. After just a 15-minute session, I'm already much faster at entering text than using the slide-out keyboard or either the portrait or landscape virtual keyboards. This is really going to be useful.

Thanks for posting the link!!!

OP
vthokies1996

vthokies1996

Reaction score
He found 2 other Swype files, however the 1st didn't work properly in landscape, then the 2nd didn't have any language packs. This one works in landscape and has numerous language packs.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Swype is a beta release program, and only if you are on the program are you authorized to use Swype. You cannot post links to Swype in the Droid Forums, same as you can't post links to sites with free paid .apk files.

Link has been deleted and this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.