Swype coming to the droid?

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
hmm, my apologies then. I haven't had Swype long enough to have run into the time boundary. That's a serious bummer if that's the case.

No problem. Widespread misconception. But it doesn't appear to be a time limit imposed by how long you've had the software. It's a date driven time limit, just as the original "leaked" version was. At some point, probably about two months from now, the beta versions will cease to work.

At that point there may well be an alternative from Swype. Or not.

dave.cox

Reaction score
Thank Greyghost. It looks like this is also a beta version, although it works at the moment. Any idea if a more permanent version is going to come out?

greyghost04

Reaction score
This is one app I'd pay for. Till they release it, could be any day now, I'll use this one. :)

dave.cox

Reaction score
I agree, this is good enough that I would be happy to pay for it. I hope they release it soon, as I would hate to lose access to it.

Thanks again.
Dave.

m16516

Reaction score
this no longer works. once you set the swype keyboard is set, if you go into an app that utilizes a keyboard (ex. handcent) it will let you swype but will not add words to you message. Also it says your "trial version of swype is up please upgrade" the first time you open