Switching to T-Moible, a few questions on picking out a device.

rigualj

Reaction score
I hope this is the right spot.

I can save about $35 a month for a family data plan on Tmobile. (Their new Unlimited Talk/Text/2GB Packager for $99mo for two lines)

I currently have a Motorola Droid 1. However I'm not up to speed with the Tmobile Device line-up.

I'm looking to see what you guys would recommend for a Tmobile Device? My Droid 1 is rooted and running project elite. I may root my Tmobile Device, but not right away.

I'm an IT consultant, so using the screen for remote desktop sharing, and having a decent keyboard (physical or on screen) is important to me for emails. I'd also like a nice camera better then droid 1. Face-time would be good.

Thanks!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Completely subjective as it is with anything regarding device selection. "Decent" is highly subjective. At least indicate which keyboards you like and which ones you don't like to give others some idea of your preference. Never assume that your preferences are universal. DO you not have any other requirements to help narrow down the choices?

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
I would say go with the Samsung galaxy sII, i've heard rumors of the galaxy nexus heading over to tmo but idk when that'll happen.