Switching to Cyanogen from UD

well i can not stand cyan it stinks and I know I will be thrown off here for having an opinion...........but ............

Why does UD always run better and faster then Koush or Cyan????????

Why did I brick a phone using Cyan????

I know that I dont have the post that makes me a " reliable " member .......

But UD does better and nicer work than Cyan............

I am running Cyan now and it is the most lagging ROM to date.

IMHO!

If UD runs better for you, by all means use it.

I don't know why that means you have to come into Koush's forum and trash CM, though. Haven't we all had enough of this from the events of the past couple weeks?

well i can not stand cyan it stinks and I know I will be thrown off here for having an opinion...........but ............

IMHO!

If UD runs better for you, by all means use it.

I don't know why that means you have to come into Koush's forum and trash CM, though. Haven't we all had enough of this from the events of the past couple weeks?

i agree with p--- we all have our own fav/prefs, no need to start the drama from the past. i tried cyn, but like ud better, but im not going to force it upon anyone

IMHO!

You. Didn't. Brick. A. Phone. With. Cyan.

Learn to use RSD.

UD actually is based off of a lot Cyanogen, so your post does not have much validity, but if you think it is caused by the 3D app drawer, which came from a phone that runs on a 1GHz processor, maybe you should take that into consideration before you try to sh*t on the longest-running and most trusted ROM on android. Also, if you think the 3D app drawer, Koush has the launcher1 replacement available right on ROM Manager.

But really, your lack of knowledge is leading to you losing happiness with any ROM. And work on not using up to twelve punctuations per line in your post. If you want anybody to take you into consideration, please use proper speech.

/rant.

Back