Switching from Moto Droid1 to Incredible

N

nanllyn

Okay, I'm switching from a Moto Droid 1 to an HTC Incrdible. I have done a Sprite back up on my sd card. Then it dawned on me that I am also backing up the Droid system settings. So if I switch my sd card to Dinc and do the restore it might mess up the Dinc. Is this true or do you think it is okay? If not what do I do to get around this?
Thanks for your help.

xliderider

Reaction score
Off topic, but why are you getting an Incredible when there is the X and Fascinate as well? You aren't gaining much going from a D1 to an Incredible except Sense, and a 1ghz processor.

Whereas, with the X and Fascinate you gain the 1 ghz processor, larger screen, and better reception and battery life than the Incredible.

OP
N

nanllyn

Why I switched from Moto Droid to HTC Incredible

I have a post her about the troubles and how many times I had to get a CLNR from Verizon for my Droid 1. Never the less, I only had a choice of my 7th CLNR Droid 1 and I didn't want that. They offered me an LG Ally which I told them was not compatible but a downgrade. The Verizon tech argued with me that it was identicle. Then they wanted me to pay for an upgrade, which I shouldn't have to do. I didn't want an upgrade just a phone that works. I'm waiting for next year to upgrade my phone. So I got them to agree to switch me out to an Incredible.
You were so right and that was my point to Verizon. I wasn't trying to upgrade and get an D2, Droid X or a Sammy Fascinate but an equivilent phone. That is why they finally agreed to switch me.
That is why no upgraded phone but an equivelent.
Thanks for your help.

86mcss

Reaction score
I have got the chance to play with all D2, DX, and Dinc for about 2 days a piece...and honestly the Dinc is the fastest smoothest phone out right now IMHO.

kenbiz

Reaction score
Damn... yet another x fan boy.. dude the d1 doesn't even come close to the incredible.. do your research 1 st before posting bs like that.. all the new phones are really good.. mostly a personal preference..
Off topic, but why are you getting an Incredible when there is the X and Fascinate as well? You aren't gaining much going from a D1 to an Incredible except Sense, and a 1ghz processor.

Whereas, with the X and Fascinate you gain the 1 ghz processor, larger screen, and better reception and battery life than the Incredible.