Switch it up?

DROKAT423

Reaction score
I have came into my upgrade. I am now faced with a tough decision. Should I go ahead and use the upgrade for the HD or should I wait for the next big
thing to arrive? I am currently using the razr original. With a cracked screen I might add. Please help make my mind up.

Goose71

Reaction score
The problem with waiting for the next big thing is that there will always be a new big thing tight around the corner. That's how it is with electronics, you buy the greatest new toy and within weeks a better one comes out. I would go ahead and buy the hd, heard nothing but good things about it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
I have no idea if you are in high school or have a million dollar business. I doubt the latter. But, if for business, it is a tax deduction.

Only you know what your financial situation may be. Letting others decide what to do with your disposable income can be disastrous. It is easy to spend another person's money. If it is for fun, maybe consider saving your money and invest in something that will give you a ROI. Let some of that pay for it. If your old phone works, repair it. Save your money. Worse times are surely coming. You won't be able to eat your phone. Think about wants vs necessity.

Goose71

Reaction score
I have no idea if you are in high school or have a million dollar business. I doubt the latter. But, if for business, it is a tax deduction.

Only you know what your financial situation may be. Letting others decide what to do with your disposable income can be disastrous. It is easy to spend another person's money. If it is for fun, maybe consider saving your money and invest in something that will give you a ROI. Let some of that pay for it. If your old phone works, repair it. Save your money. Worse times are surely coming. You won't be able to eat your phone. Think about wants vs necessity.

Wtf are you by talking about? He asked for opinion about updating now or waiting for next big thing and you come out of the woodwork with financial advice? You're either an idiot or in the wrong forums.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As said above, this industry moves fast. Wait for the next big thing, and next big thing you'll never have.

I currently have the RAZR HD and love it. Solid phone. Very fast, and plays even the largest and most graphic intensive games on the Play Store with ease and HD movies and youtube videos look amazing.