Swapped lg g4 for new turbo 2014 model Vzw any tips

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Swapped my lg g4 for a droid turbo and so far I like the batter better and haven't had the issues I had with the g4 yet but I miss the features of the g4.

Verizon wouldn't fix my lg g4 issues they would only swap it for a new one so I traded in the lg g4 for credit and some old droid that was values at a dollar but Verizon had a special all smartphone are valued at minimum of 200 towards a turbo so I broke even

The new antenna at work improved signal strength received but now they have to adjust the retransmitted which are actually currently making the LTE quality even worse than it was

I compared lg g4 and turbo hd calling and both had static

Still learning the turbo anybody have tips? I am probably gonna download an app for lg g4. Keyboard which is better than turbo. I see a forum for turbo 2 when is that coming out?

To see the troubles I had with the lg g4 and its antenna related issues search my other posts

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
There are a ton of tips and info throughout the Turbo section. As far as the Turbo 2......it is total speculation and rumor. Verizon has not released a Droid (Name Here) 2 model in a few years. The new 2015 Droid may be named Turbo 2 or.....a completely new name. No one knows right now.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
There are a ton of tips and info throughout the Turbo section. As far as the Turbo 2......it is total speculation and rumor. Verizon has not released a Droid (Name Here) 2 model in a few years. The new 2015 Droid may be named Turbo 2 or.....a completely new name. No one knows right now.

I only remember the droid x2 as a droid with a 2..oh..and the droid 2..but you're right....no others..I hadn't thought about that.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
What's the benefit of the person icon you have to press to then reveal the settings button on the top right drawer of turbo

iiWoodstocK

Reaction score
What's the benefit of the person icon you have to press to then reveal the settings button on the top right drawer of turbo

That icon brings up the "ME" settings. Basically the info set in your contact. Tapping it just expands the notifications pulldown into quick settings. The same can be accomplished by swiping down a second time.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Is there a good tips article for the droid turbo I have been scrolling through the forum and haven't seen a good list of tweaks only individual issues

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
That icon brings up the "ME" settings. Basically the info set in your contact. Tapping it just expands the notifications pulldown into quick settings. The same can be accomplished by swiping down a second time.
Are the me settings similiar to ice Co tacos what are me and owner settings used for what options such can you do with them

iiWoodstocK

Reaction score
Are the me settings similiar to ice Co tacos what are me and owner settings used for what options such can you do with them

In the contacts app, the very top entry should be the "Me" contact. I believe it's primary function was to be used for guest profiles/multi-user support, but Verizon/Motorola took that out

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Multi single user mode I get it