SuperBowl 2010

rod

Reaction score
i must say its about damn time to finally be on the other side of the old ref argument.:icon_ banana:

dard12

Reaction score
Then please explain to me how the Vikings basically got a free TD because of a pass interference in which we never touched the guy?

Or how anytime we touched the precious Favre we'd get flagged for it, but when Bree's got a face full of turf there was no call.

There will always be someone saying "Oh but the refs......", but in reality the refs call what they see. And what they see is not always what everyone wants.

Sure I can understand that that last 4th and inches call was very close, but during Booth Review there has to be conclusive and I repeat Conclusive evidence to overturn the call. The call on the field was 1st down so it stuck. There was no "conclusive" evidence of it being otherwise.

That's just the way the game works.

DroidBoy22

Reaction score
I'm very disappointed with Favre last decision he made in the 4th quarter. Very upset at that loss.

rod

Reaction score
hey dard12, in my section there was a running joke that the refs were paid off by the vikes. once OT started, the refs got together and said, "hey, they only paid us for 4 quarters. lets make this up to the black and gold."

dard12

Reaction score
The joke around our place was "I guess Sean got outbid on the play calling for the First 4 quarters".

:p

But seriously, they both played an amazing game. That was Super Bowl material right there. I'm glad I got to watch it.