Super slow

gruve

Reaction score
After updating to 2.1 my phone is been extremely slow - operating system, market, 3G web speed. Anyone else experiencing this?

TOPDOG954

Reaction score
I have had my DoidX for about a year now and I have watched it get progressively slower with time as do all tech devices and computers. I am not the most tech savvy person but I think I have a good general knowledge base.

I am wondering if I can get some advice on certain tasks I can perform that will "clean up" my device in order to make it run more smoothly. I use my DroidX extensively from internet usage, app downloading, social networking, and emails. I have downloaded several virus scanning programs to help prevent any intrusions.

It may be important to note that I have rooted the phone, although I have not been using the tethering feature as much as I once did.

Any suggestions and or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

bkendrick

Reaction score
Remove ALL virus protection apps. Clear all cache. Delete call/text history. Reboot.

DX. CFU. LIB GB.9

en28so

Reaction score
What the post in top said. Also use one of the cache cleaner apps with root access. That should do the trick. Reboot your phone once a day too.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums