super clean clean mr. clean

jloya

Reaction score
Hey,

new to the forums and I have pretty much been living on here the past couple of days reading up on all the awesome things out there for android.

Well i finally got the email today that my Droid X will be arriving tuesday

anticipating its arrival I wanted to get a few things in line as I will be rooting it asap. (btw this is my first adroid phone so ill be new to it all)

looking through all the different ROMS out there and themes I have found a few I like but I do not know if they will work with the X or 2.1

Does anyone have a suggestions for a Clean theme (not to much goin on but still looks good) thats black?? I saw the black and bold and I believe one other but im not havin any luck using the search.

Thanks again and reading through all the threads/posts I was pleasantly surprised to see how friendly everyone was...not often that you find a forum like this one :)

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
all of the roms you are looking at are for the original droid. sorry

i dont know about the themes (i dont use one) but most people put [THEME] in the title so just poke your head around in the DX section and youre sure to find one :)

again, :welcome:

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score
ahh bummer :/ thanks for the heads up though, ill give that search button thing another try :)