Sucks!

CBdubz

Reaction score
My droid bionic get over heated and cant keep a data connection to save its on life!
Im tired of the phone having skip texting and losing battery life! which phone that is coming out on Verizon wireless should I start looking at. :mad::mad:

slamanna212

Reaction score
What are you doing when it overheats. Don't come to tech support expecting sales support

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

VZWSupport

Reaction score
My droid bionic get over heated and cant keep a data connection to save its on life!
Im tired of the phone having skip texting and losing battery life! which phone that is coming out on Verizon wireless should I start looking at. :mad::mad:

Hello CBdubz,

Did you notice your device over heating after a certain application was downloaded? Try putting your device in safe mode and observe the device to see if this eliminates the over heating. If you observe in safe mode the device does not over heat you would want to completely reset the device (factory reset) due to one of the applications causing this. You can folllow the visuals for safe mode here Safe Mode - Motorola DROID Bionic XT875 Do you notice that the data connection goes in and out in a certain area? Do you notice any trends about it? Try removing the battery and the sim and re-inserting and observing. Please advise me of your results. Thank you. ^TB

@VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

debrad0307

Reaction score
I'm not even sure what you are trying to say in this post. forgive me but you're spelling and grammar is horrible. If your phone is still giving you issues I would take it back and get a replacement. You won't get a brand new one of course but it's worth a shot

tappin and talkin on my BIONIC

OP
CBdubz

CBdubz

Reaction score
Hello CBdubz,

Did you notice your device over heating after a certain application was downloaded? Try putting your device in safe mode and observe the device to see if this eliminates the over heating. If you observe in safe mode the device does not over heat you would want to completely reset the device (factory reset) due to one of the applications causing this. You can folllow the visuals for safe mode here Safe Mode - Motorola DROID Bionic XT875 Do you notice that the data connection goes in and out in a certain area? Do you notice any trends about it? Try removing the battery and the sim and re-inserting and observing. Please advise me of your results. Thank you. ^TB

@VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
I just got the Razr now because many issues with the bionic