stunning 4.1, bugless beast, or jrummy?

lethalpimp

Reaction score
I used to use BB .2.1 and have had so many problems with it that I switched to simply stunning 4.1. I have been doing well with this ROM but have discovered "jrummy" and many people seem to be viewing his list of threads so I was wondering...worth it to switch from S.S. 4.1 to jrummy?

Pros and cons? opinions ? :blackdroid:

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
I did the exact same path as you on ROMs...

So far the 2 best were SS4.1 and The new JRummy Kangerade v1.1.

For me The new Kangerade is running super fast and cool on my phone plus has a lot more customization than SS 4.1

Also included in the new Kangerade is a scripts app which makes it a lot easier to use all of the scripts JRummy puts on his ROM. I was kind of scared using terminal for all these so now that App makes it soo much easier for me to use

So I would defenity try Kangerade if you don't like it you can just go back to SS

Always make a back up when trying out ROMs!!

Hope that helped a little

OP
L

lethalpimp

Reaction score
time to update...now the decision is...which color :icon_cool:

brad r

Reaction score
I did the exact same thing as you. I started with BB .2.1 and had problems, then switched to SS 4.1, then deliberated whether I should drink the Kangerade. I installed Kangerade yesterday.

I am loving the customization options, but I am running into some issues unfortunately. Not as bad as BB, but Jrummy's rom boots slow, runs slow at times (fast at other times), and I've had force close issues with the market and LauncherPro.

I'm trying to resolve the market issues and if I can't get them fixed I'm going back to SS.

gothicfreek

Reaction score
well me personally ive had a lot of problems with bb and jrummy both of them crashed and rebooted on me multiple times so im not sure who to go with. just voicing my opinion.

brad r

Reaction score
well me personally ive had a lot of problems with bb and jrummy both of them crashed and rebooted on me multiple times so im not sure who to go with. just voicing my opinion.
If you haven't tried Simply Stunning, give it a look IMO. I'm giving Jrummy one more day :)

This all may not matter very much since the official Froyo source is out and we should start seeing those ROMs soon.

halffrozen

Reaction score
Jrummy puts out nothing but pure sex.

1277336788731.jpg

stark23x

Reaction score
I'm also off BB for now. Just too many issues. I flashed Kangerade this morning and so far it's been pretty flawless. And no loss of speed, which used to be the big selling point for a BB rom.

Pretty happy with this right now.