jrummy .7 issues

Shelooga

Reaction score
im having a few problems with this rom. i have the blue theme. when i open some of my apps they revert back to stock colors. (market was blue, opened it, now its back to green; maps had a new icon, now its back to the square with yellow road and blue dot)
those are the only ones ive noticed so far, but im a few minutes into setting it all up
i was having a problem with setcpu but worked through it.
helix 2 seems laggy, but i love the option to remove icon names, gives the screen a smoother look
i was running smoked glass with a rooted 2.0.1 but went to a rooted 2.1 stock via rom manager before doing jrummy's and my phone seems to have really picked up speed

back to market issues, ive just discovered under downloads maybe 1/3 of what ive downloaded is listed. thats pretty sucky... any ideas?

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The market got updated so that is why you lost your icon. I haven't checked but I'm sure google maps got updated to. If you uninstall the updates on google maps you should get your icon back. Since everyone is wanting the market icon I made a couple update.zips.

The market should be detecting all your paid apps. I don't think this is related to the rom.

Mods, please move this to the jrummy section. thanks.

OP
Shelooga

Shelooga

Reaction score
thanks man. loving the rom.
any ideas on why some of the apps arent showing? all my paid ones are
btw, trying to free up some system memory, im down to 108mb used, any suggestions?

tomz

Reaction score
bluetooth and self-emptying folders

ok, installed CM 5.0.6.2 and Jrummy 0.7 today; first modded rom i've installed since rooting. i like how it looks and the extra features and such, but...

1) bluetooth does not work. i tap to turn it on (in system/wireless), it goes to gray and says 'turning on'. but 15-20 sec later it just goes back to off without any error message or explanation.

2) i created three folders and put a bunch of apps in them, but when i checked them just now, the folders are empty (well, not entirely - one app out of about 12-15 is still there). wtf?

are these known issues? i didn't see anything about them elsewhere.

dcaum

Reaction score
install question

The market got updated so that is why you lost your icon. I haven't checked but I'm sure google maps got updated to. If you uninstall the updates on google maps you should get your icon back. Since everyone is wanting the market icon I made a couple update.zips.

The market should be detecting all your paid apps. I don't think this is related to the rom.

What is the best way to install this? Thanks.

sandman1987

Reaction score
Ok, downloaded the blue update zip to my phone. Now what?

What is the best way to install this? Thanks.

Download the file and install to the root of your SD card. Rename to just "update". Reboot into Clockworkmod recovery. Scroll to Apply SD card update.zip and select. Scroll up to Reboot and select. Your all done and have your skinned Market icon back.

If you use sprecovery its basically the same but you select allow update.zip then scroll to apply.

kazx

Reaction score
what about the facebook app any way to get the black skin back?

stillz

Reaction score
When I go to message >>> attach >>> record audio.. I get a Force Close error.

I'm using cyan.

villain1998

Reaction score
Yahoo log in

Is there a fix for logging in to yahoo accounts? I can log into my yahoo account when I'm on the stock Rom but not on any custom Roms.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there a fix for logging in to yahoo accounts? I can log into my yahoo account when I'm on the stock Rom but not on any custom Roms.

From what I've found you have to manually setup Cyanogen ROMS using IMAP.

Settings are as follows

Incoming:

IMAP SERVER = imap.mail.yahoo.com
Port = 143
Security Type = none

Outgoing:

SMTP SERVER = smtp.mail.yahoo.com

Port = 587

Security Type = None

Require sign-in = Yes

villain1998

Reaction score
Thanks

From what I've found you have to manually setup Cyanogen ROMS using IMAP.

Settings are as follows

Incoming:

IMAP SERVER = imap.mail.yahoo.com
Port = 143
Security Type = none

Outgoing:

SMTP SERVER = smtp.mail.yahoo.com

Port = 587

Security Type = None

Require sign-in = Yes

Thanks that worked perfectly,I'm loving this phonedancedroid

tyloud78

Reaction score
Anyone having issues recieving mms messages? I have the Blue theme installed. Everything works great with the exception of getting pic and audio messages. Any fix for this?

villain1998

Reaction score
Anyone having issues recieving mms messages? I have the Blue theme installed. Everything works great with the exception of getting pic and audio messages. Any fix for this?

try fixing permissions & reboot