JRummy Question:

yankees2009

Reaction score
Hey guys Im trying to download the JRummy The SHIZ V1.0 Customizer to my droid through rom manager but its not working :-(. And I just tryed downloading the link and using clockwork to install it but it just brings me to the bootanimation and reboots and reboots?? Is anybody else having this problem? Also why wont it let me download it from RomManager?? BTW im on the DarkEdge ESE81!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE HELP

bje1982

Reaction score
Hey guys Im trying to download the JRummy The SHIZ V1.0 Customizer to my droid through rom manager but its not working :-(. And I just tryed downloading the link and using clockwork to install it but it just brings me to the bootanimation and reboots and reboots?? Is anybody else having this problem? Also why wont it let me download it from RomManager?? BTW im on the DarkEdge ESE81!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE HELP

Great now my phone is all screwed up!!!!!!!!!!!

Its very hard to "screw up" your droid trust me I tried..

Did you make a backup before you tried to flash the new rom? If so just flash back to your backup.

If you didnt then youll have reinstall a different rom maybe the one you were on prior..

Reboot into recovery, mount phone to comp, drop new rom on sd, wipe data/cache, install .zip, reboot.

If this is all jibberish to you then let me know Ill try to break it down to you.

Last edited:
OP
Y

yankees2009

Reaction score
alright hold on ima try to go to a different rom! im on darkedge ese81 right now!

bje1982

Reaction score
alright hold on ima try to go to a different rom! im on darkedge ese81 right now!

Im not positive on dark edge but if you flash a different rom your going to lose your theme..

Just flash back to BBV1 isnt that what you were running before this? The rom should still be on your memory card unless you deleted it.

OP
Y

yankees2009

Reaction score
I can careless about DarkEdge lol!! great now my SDCard is full Fu8k!!!!

bje1982

Reaction score
I can careless about DarkEdge lol!! great now my SDCard is full Fu8k!!!!

Once your mounted just delete some sh*t off of it lol im outta work now so hopefully somone can take it from here.. good luck man

OP
Y

yankees2009

Reaction score
Ha thanks man!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
your very excited!!!! lots of exclamation!!!!!!!!! lol.. just kidding... I learned the hard way last week that it is very difficult to do something on this phone that can't be undone...

OP
Y

yankees2009

Reaction score
Ugh yea, I had to restore my phone back to UD10 and I lost so many phone #, so now im downloading it from rommanager and its taking forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bje1982

Reaction score
Ugh yea, I had to restore my phone back to UD10 and I lost so many phone #, so now im downloading it from rommanager and its taking forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make sure your sync is on under settings/accounts and sync/gmail and it will sync your contacts to google so that way next time, (hopefully there wont be a next time), all youll have to do is sign into google and all your contacts will magically appear lol

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Yeah, had a momenentary freek out last night after I DL'd the SHIZ... looked and saw NO CONTACTS! ahh!!!! oh yeah, dummy.... sync...

OP
Y

yankees2009

Reaction score
ha ya Ir got it after I restored it a few times it finally worked thanks for your help guys! Somebody can close this thread if they want to..