Stuck on program screen

shooter_454

Reaction score
I bought a used Droid x and its stuck on the screen that has...

bootloader
battery ok
ok to program
connect usb

I sbf it useing rsd light and it said it passed but stays on sw complete,I unpluged the phone and go to turn it on and it goes right back to the program screen without pressing any buttons all i'm doing is hitting the power.

I have puledl the battery and the samething happens when i put it back in.I have rooted and sbf back lots of times on a og droid/and another x I have no idea what I am doing wrong here.

Thanks for any info

OP
S

shooter_454

Reaction score
Anyone?Guess this has only happened to me.I have sbf a few times and the same old stuff it just stays on the program screen.Pull the battery and it goes right to the program screen,its said pass when i'm useing sbf.....I also try holding power and the home button and it brings it to the M but doesn't do anything after and I'm talking holding it for 10 mins or so...weird guess i'll go to the verzion store to see if the tech can fix it.

leftspin

Reaction score
give this a try:

1. Turn the phone off.

2. Hold the Power and Home buttons down for about 5 seconds.

3. A screen with an exclamation will appear. Tap the Search key.

4. Confirm the selection.

5. Select Yes — delete all user data then tap OK.

OP
S

shooter_454

Reaction score
give this a try:

1. Turn the phone off.

2. Hold the Power and Home buttons down for about 5 seconds.

3. A screen with an exclamation will appear. Tap the Search key.

4. Confirm the selection.

5. Select Yes — delete all user data then tap OK.

Thanks for your reply,I tried that and it would just sit on the moto M.I went to the verzion store and the tech flashed it and also tried to hold the power/home button and got the same as I.I didn't tell them I had did all that all ready i played dumb.He said it was a software problem with a update and would have a new one sent to me free.I have no idea what happened but i'm guessing something failed on the inside.