Stuck on M screen after RM Data and Cache Wipe

superblah

Reaction score
So I was running Liquid's ROM just fine and decided I wanted a new theme for it so I dl'ed black glass and went to install it via Rom Manager and clicked wipe data and cache (forgot to click backup stupid me) and now my phone is stuck at the Moto boot screen and is in a boot loop. Any ideas? Tried a nandroid restore with no luck. I'm not bricked am I?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum! No you are NOT bricked. This is a known issue when using RM. After you're back up and running I'd install Sprecovery and use that in the future for installing roms (due to the bootloop issues and lack of support by the dev of RM). Don't worry!!! Someone will be along to help you shortly.

OP
superblah

superblah

Reaction score
Oh good that's a relief because I'm really not in the mood to pay for a new phone.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I hear that!! Keep in mind that it's fairly early and Sunday so it might take a little longer to get help. It's all gonna be ok.

OP
superblah

superblah

Reaction score
That's understandable it's not like I have anything hugely important I need my phone for.

OP
superblah

superblah

Reaction score
Well good news I was able to fix it and the problem was somewhat obvious. Apparently the ROM itself got screwed up somehow but I reinstalled the ROM and now everything's looking good so far. Thanks for the quick responses Corinacakes; thought I was the only one up at the buttcrack of dawn :p

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol I'm glad you got it fixed !!! I'm thinking about going back to bed now! :D

Tonya.J

Reaction score
Well good news I was able to fix it and the problem was somewhat obvious. Apparently the ROM itself got screwed up somehow but I reinstalled the ROM and now everything's looking good so far. Thanks for the quick responses Corinacakes; thought I was the only one up at the buttcrack of dawn :p
Please tell me how you fixed this issue... My Droid is stuck in bootloop, and has been for several hours. I cannot get it off the custom boot screen for UD. PLEASE HELP!!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
The solution super used was to redownload the rom and reinstall.

Are you able to boot into recovery?