Rooted Droid 1 stuck on black screen

thepwneddroid

Reaction score
Help! This is my situation. When I was using GPA11, my phone ran out of battery, so I tried to charge it. It started up fine, and went to the normal screen. That's when all hell broke loose. The phone started boot looping to the M logo, and would keep going in that cycle. I managed to get into recovery mode by holding X during one of the boot ups, and tried wiping and restoring to a nandroid, but RZRecovery would just stop and the phone would go back to the M logo and go into the cycle. I tried plugging it into my computer, and is now stuck in the black screen. I cannot get into recovery, but can get into bootloader, but still says battery low. I will update on this, but that is what I have now. My phone is completely wiped with half of a backup. The phone will not boot, but will go into bootloader sometimes, just have to find the right way to get into it. Please help, I am 13 years old and trying not to get killed by my dad, hehe. Anyway, please help.

EDIT: I am on a mac, just in case that helps (or doesn't).

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Exactly who's GPA11 build were you using? And 13yr old's shouldn't hack their dad's phones without permission and/or proper disclaimers, LOL.

But really, sorry this is late, but if you are still stuck, which version of RZRecovery are you using that will not allow charging? Oh yeah, how about trying to charge the phone with the wall charger instead of a computer.

good luck

OP
thepwneddroid

thepwneddroid

Reaction score
Yeah, I finally got everything working. I plugged the phone into the wall, and got a power surge that allowed the phone to boot up, while that was happening I held the X button. Yes, I did get permission, and he bought the phone for me so yeah. Anyway, thanks for the help.