stuck on liberty loop

chessnut

Reaction score
Hi, I have successfully installed liberty, but when I installed "Mystery Beast" theme from the one I that used with Rubix 1.9.5. It got stuck in loop. I've tried sbf with no luck, can somebody help please?
p.s. I have a droid x
thanks

mcp770

Reaction score
boot looping at the liberty animation or won't pass the boot logo of liberty (first image)? If looping at the animated liberty screen battery pull then power up into the stock recovery and wipe data and caches.

Or pull battery and plug the phone in before power up and see if it boots to clockwork recovery. If so wipe data/cache and reinstall liberty thus removing the bad theme.

Last edited:

mcp770

Reaction score
Also wouldn't install any themes not posted in the liberty forum or the tool box app. I guess you found out why....

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Well...

first off, if you read the instructions carefully... they plainly told you DO NOT TRY TO INSTALL THEMES FROM OTHER ROMS OR IT WILL BOOTLOOP. So, im going to assume youre a responsible user & have created nandroid backups. So, boot into clockwork recovery, recover to a stock rooted rom if possible. When you get to your homescreen bootstrap. Reboot into recovery, Then wipe cache partition, data/factory reset twice each, wipe dalvik cache. Then flash liberty rom. once it finishes, flash it again. now reboot system & enjoy Liberty. Its amazing. Use themes from liberty toolbox only.:blackdroid:

OP
C

chessnut

Reaction score
it was my bad for mixing the wrong theme, its stuck on the second liberty spinning eagle.
thanks

andylulzyou

Reaction score
it was my bad for mixing the wrong theme, its stuck on the second liberty spinning eagle.
thanks

Pull your battery and then turn it on holding your power button and home key once the android and triangle pops up hit your search key then do a factory reset

mcp770

Reaction score
You aren't the first to bootloop and sadly you won't be the last. Now others will learn from your mistake so all is well.