Stuck in liberty bootloop

rmaddx43

Reaction score
Tried to Install Liberty over apex 1.3.1 and now im stuck in the liberty bootloop tried to wipe data / factory reset and now LIBERTY shows up on initial start up then the boot-up from apex loops. clockwork recovery will no longer come up but i can start in recovery. Any ideas how to get me back up and running?

OP
R

rmaddx43

Reaction score
i went into rom manager and did a back up but i can't find it anywhere on my sd card...i am now able to load in clockwork recovery by the way

teh_g

Reaction score
i went into rom manager and did a back up but i can't find it anywhere on my sd card...i am now able to load in clockwork recovery by the way

clockwork should have put it in the /clockworkmod/backup folder if you made a backup using that. If you can't get to a backup of some kind, you will have to sbf.

DId you forget to wipe data and cache prior to installing Liberty?

OP
R

rmaddx43

Reaction score
yes i did forget!!can't believe it!! how can i sbf from clockwork recovery? rsd lite doesn't read my phone

Amagine

Reaction score
hold your volume down button + home. This will bring up the andriod ! logo. Press your camara button. This will give you your stock recovery shell. Wipe data/factory reset is what you wanna do.

bignels

Reaction score
hold your volume down button + home. This will bring up the andriod ! logo. Press your camara button. This will give you your stock recovery shell. Wipe data/factory reset is what you wanna do.

I got to the android with the exclamation logo, I hit the camera button but nothing happened.

Ideas? :(

EDIT: Got it!

Fate0n3

Reaction score

I got to the android with the exclamation logo, I hit the camera button but nothing happened.

You hit the Search button not the camera button to get into Stock Recovery. Says ya got it hope ya figured it out.

bignels

Reaction score

You hit the Search button not the camera button to get into Stock Recovery. Says ya got it hope ya figured it out.

Yes I did! Thanks =]