Stuck on Google logo, can anyone help?

pjkump

Reaction score
I had unlocked my phone a while ago and I just recently tried to install the new 4.0.4 radios and when the phone did a reboot it is now stuck on the Google logo with the unlocked lock showing up underneath it. Multiple battery pulls, hardboot (volume down/power button) and nothing, still stuck! I tried everything I could with Wugs toolkit but I cannot get it to see the phone at all. I called Verizon and they sent me a new CLNR which works great but I have to send the old one back (within the next 2 days) and I really want to return it to stock if possible so they don't charge me full price on the new one. Can anyone help. What am I not doing to make Wugs Toolkit see my phone. Thanks!

rjcapp

Reaction score
pjkump said:
I had unlocked my phone a while ago and I just recently tried to install the new 4.0.4 radios and when the phone did a reboot it is now stuck on the Google logo with the unlocked lock showing up underneath it. Multiple battery pulls, hardboot (volume down/power button) and nothing, still stuck! I tried everything I could with Wugs toolkit but I cannot get it to see the phone at all. I called Verizon and they sent me a new CLNR which works great but I have to send the old one back (within the next 2 days) and I really want to return it to stock if possible so they don't charge me full price on the new one. Can anyone help. What am I not doing to make Wugs Toolkit see my phone. Thanks!

not an expert but I remember reading something about hitting the up or down volume to get past this

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Can you get into recovery by (holding the volume up and down buttons while pressing power)? The radio update in the leak is only a patch for the original 4.0.2 radios and before flashing the update you need to flash the stock 4.0.2 radios back. It sounds like maybe you just tried flashing the patch over the leaked 4.0.4 radios?

Either way, if it is stuck at the google logo and you CAN'T boot into the bootloader/recovery I'm not sure there's much you can do besides not let it eat at you, hecause from people I've heard from, nobody is going to actually care that the bootloader is unlocke....of course this is from various stories I've heard from friends and forum members.