Stuck on Boot

krnmc

Reaction score
I have custom Rom the Bugless one and i did a factory reset through the phones setting as well as the sp recovery as well and now my phone is stuck on the boot logo...

Does anyone know how to fix this????

Thank You =]

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Did you do a backup before flashing buglessbeast? If so you can boot into recovery and flash your backup. Using a D1 I believe you power down, battery pull if necessary, when you power up, hold down X and the center of the arrow pad on the slide out keyboard. Select boot into recovery then find your backup. If this doesn't help, do a search for "bootlooped" in the forums. Also check out the "rescue squad", they all have mad skills and are super friendly. Remember if you flash buglessbeast again, don't touch the phone until the SECOND reboot. I didn't and had to redo it. Now I run this ROM with 0 problems. Bootlooping doesn't hurt your phone by the way, its just damn frustrating. Good luck!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1 for restoring a backup! Not sure if Pete put the "Reboot to Recovery" option in the power menu or not. If not, make sure you have at least 70% battery and power your phone down. Then, press and hold the power and X button. Once the M comes up, you can release the power button but continue to hold down the X and this will get you into recovery.

DroidForums junkie!

OP
krnmc

krnmc

Reaction score
i dont have any recovery...=[ and its stuck on the droid's eye part...