Stuck in landscape mode

kingpin6866

Reaction score
Seems that more and more my phone is stuck in landscape mode, where i have to open/close keyboard slider to "reset" back to portrait.

Any ideas?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

GigaJake

Reaction score
Sometimes I find my Droid will ignore input/act on its own. Try resetting it periodically. Obviously check that you don't have any settings toggled in your Settings app or any other app that would influence your phone's orientation. If it still isn't working, consider wiping your data/cache or getting an app to manage your orientation for you. If the problem persists please say so.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

hradek422

Reaction score
I would have to agree with GigaJake on this one. I've noticed my phone does several strange things if the uptime is too long (such as being stuck in landscape, or certain apps quit working). Since I've started to reboot my phone every couple of days, I haven't noticed the issues anymore.

Rocky

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem. I'm considering exchanging the phone for the same model, especially since it's only been a few days since I got it. I'll keep researching for any fixes. I'd really appreciate any helpful input on this as well.

P.S. I rooted it soon after buying it and I can't remember whether the problem existed before I did it.