Stuck in Fastboot mode

Relicuen

Reaction score
As much as I hate to be the noob posting for help, I messed up.

I've been running CM for a while now but it started getting buggy, dropping my data service and whatnot. So, today I used Razr utility to flash back to stock. While I was off making dinner I guess it updated to the latest 9.18.79. Didn't realize this, so when I went back to root it, it failed. In my infinite wisdom, I decided to flash the stock again thinking something didn't take. Oblivious to the update. Now I'm trapped in Fastboot and don't know what to do. My bootloader was unlocked, however after some searching I guess the latest update locked it back up because in fastboot it says Device is locked. Was going to try to use RSD to flash the 9.18.79 since I can't go back now that the bootloader is locked again, but can't get it to recognize the device anymore.

Here's the message at the bottom of fastboot.

downgraded security version
update gpt_main version failed
failed to hab check for gpt_backup: 0x35
failed to load GPT
CID Read Failure
Invalid CID status 0x69
No SP partition found
Fastboot Reason: Invalid GPT

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
As much as I hate to be the noob posting for help, I messed up.

I've been running CM for a while now but it started getting buggy, dropping my data service and whatnot. So, today I used Razr utility to flash back to stock. While I was off making dinner I guess it updated to the latest 9.18.79. Didn't realize this, so when I went back to root it, it failed. In my infinite wisdom, I decided to flash the stock again thinking something didn't take. Oblivious to the update. Now I'm trapped in Fastboot and don't know what to do. My bootloader was unlocked, however after some searching I guess the latest update locked it back up because in fastboot it says Device is locked. Was going to try to use RSD to flash the 9.18.79 since I can't go back now that the bootloader is locked again, but can't get it to recognize the device anymore.

Here's the message at the bottom of fastboot.

downgraded security version
update gpt_main version failed
failed to hab check for gpt_backup: 0x35
failed to load GPT
CID Read Failure
Invalid CID status 0x69
No SP partition found
Fastboot Reason: Invalid GPT

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

if you can get the pc to recognize your phone and still have this problem, pm me and ill send you a special script to fix the gpt error.

livinginkaos

Reaction score
First off, if you were unlocked, it did not relock it. It seems that gpt failure issues make it show locked again, but once you are fixed up it goes back to showing unlocked. Mattgroff's GPT utility will fix you right up.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
First off, if you were unlocked, it did not relock it. It seems that gpt failure issues make it show locked again, but once you are fixed up it goes back to showing unlocked. Mattgroff's GPT utility will fix you right up.

im the scripter of MLG's gpt script :)

Bobbywane

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola RAZR HD xt925
Hi, I have the same problem can you help me with your "special script to fix the gpt error"? Thank (sorry i'm french and my english is very bad... :S)