Stuck in boot loop, cannot enter recovery cannot reflash with rsd HELP!!!!

cwciwatch

Reaction score
"I posed this a couple of times elsewhere." Sorry! I am new to these forums. Still waiting for some help.

Hello, my phone will not ender recovery mode and it is stuck in a boot loop, I just upgraded to froyo and when I rebooted the phone it would not go past thred eye of death. I tried to eneter recovery mode but it will not work. I tried to reflash sbf with rsd and cannot get it to work. I have done this several times in the past without trouble but this time I am stuck please help. I am lost. I have no idea even where to post for help. I am using the team caos froyo rom.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
So what happened when you tried to go to recovery?
What recovery were you using? (Could be moot if you reflashed and failed...)

If SPR, with phone off, hold "X" on physical KB while pushing on power button,
When M logo appears, release power button only.
(Had to list this, JIC, not saying you haven't tried it)

Jokerz

Reaction score
I had the same problem yesterday and it was on team chaos' froyo theme(the rom worked fine for me). I posted my problem on this forum in two different sections, but no help whatsoever. I ended up reflashing back to stock using rsd lite. I had to reroot my phone and download rom manager again so i could restore my backup. It was a pretty easy process, but not fun because it took up half my day. What happened when you tried to use rsd lite? I feel your pain and if you need any help just PM me and I'll do my best to help.

Last edited:
OP
cwciwatch

cwciwatch

Reaction score
So what happened when you tried to go to recovery?
What recovery were you using? (Could be moot if you reflashed and failed...)

If SPR, with phone off, hold "X" on physical KB while pushing on power button,
When M logo appears, release power button only.
(Had to list this, JIC, not saying you haven't tried it)

Yes I am holding the X key down w but still it will not enter recovery. I have used recovery mode many times. It has clockwork recovery flashed. I tried to use rsd toi flash back to sbf but I cannot connect. I had the same problem last week bust was able to flash sbf recovery and do a nandroid restore. this time I cannot get rsd to connect to the phone. I can get to the boot loader by holding the up button and powering on but rsd does not connect

OP
cwciwatch

cwciwatch

Reaction score
solved the rsd problem by uninstalling then reinstalling RSD Lite. Was then able to get Rsd to connect and flash SBF. Ran nandroid recovery and all is well.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1 for nandroid :D glad you got it all worked out!!!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Gotta be patient with rsdlite its very finicky. Wish we had a better option. I'm glad you got this fixed.

Jason