Stuck at Bootloader

Eilrahc83

Reaction score
Tried to flash GB leak from clockwork, install was complete, rebooted phone.... I get the red M logo, then stuck at bootloader... I can't get into any recovery so far, I've tried holding power button and home, power button both volume buttons and home, I've tried cussing at it, nothing seems to work!

Here's what I see in bootloader,

Bootloader
ERR: A5,69,00,27

I'm not sure where to go from here? Any help is appreciated!

ncdub

Reaction score
Use The 2.2.340 sbf. Sounds like your next best move honestly.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
E

Eilrahc83

Reaction score
Use The 2.2.340 sbf. Sounds like your next best move honestly.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I'm downloading that now, but I've never sbf'd before and I'm not sure how to do so correctly? Like how do I find out what drivers I need and which version of rsd lite to use? When I download the moto drivers do I download the pc charging drivers also or just the moto 4.9.0 driver with motohelper?

OP
E

Eilrahc83

Reaction score
1. Uninstall RSD, all versions of it. REBOOT COMPUTER
2. Download the correct drivers for your computer
32 bit drivers
or
64 bit drivers
not both
3. Install the drivers as an administrator, right click then run as admin
4. REBOOT COMPUTER
5. Download and install RSD 4.9
6. Reboot computer
7. Plug in phone start RSD (as admin), mount sbf.

This is what i went by
Unroot/Unbrick using .sbf post from -ikithme-

Would step number 1 be if I had already downloaded a version of RSD lite or is that already installed on my computer somewhere I don't know about? I found out my comp is 32 bit so working on drivers now..

barski

Reaction score
To make sure you don't have rsd on there, click start, control panel, add or remove programs, then go through and see if there is an rsd lite in there (all programs in there are in alphabetical order). If you do click on it then hit uninstall. A reboot should be performed upon an uninstall, but not completely necessary.

OP
E

Eilrahc83

Reaction score
Doesn't look like I have it.. I'm a little worried I won't be able to complete the steps because I don't have admin rights on my laptop... Can I download all this on to a portable drive, then upload it onto a computer that will allow the admin rights to complete?

barski

Reaction score
Yes, download everything and put it on a portable device and put it on a computer you do have admin rights to.

evolume

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, my droid has the red M and then the F'd up bootloader.
But then my problem gets worse. I tried installing rsdlite and it won't install completely. I get the error message:

An error occurred during the installation of assembly
'Microsoft.MSXML2,publicKeyToken=:6bd6b9abf345378f ",version="4.1.0.0",type="win32",processorArchitec ture="86'". Please refer to Help and Support for more information.

anyone know whats going on here? sorry i did start a thread for this but then i found this slightly related thread...