Stuck at Bootloader

KsKnightmare

Reaction score
ok i feel like an idiot cause im pretty sure i know what i did. yesterday i tried to install the new CWM3 but it wouldnt install right. so i assumed 2.5.0.1 was still there, its not. and i accidentally deleted both of my launchers so now i cant get past the boot animation of my phone even though its "on" because my led is flashing from an email. I opened up the bootloader and plugged my phone into RSD and my phone comes up but it wont let me flash any .sbf. i need help please

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok i feel like an idiot cause im pretty sure i know what i did. yesterday i tried to install the new CWM3 but it wouldnt install right. so i assumed 2.5.0.1 was still there, its not. and i accidentally deleted both of my launchers so now i cant get past the boot animation of my phone even though its "on" because my led is flashing from an email. I opened up the bootloader and plugged my phone into RSD and my phone comes up but it wont let me flash any .sbf. i need help please

What exactly happens when you try and flash sbf? You press the button with the 3 dots, right? And nothing pops up?

OP
KsKnightmare

KsKnightmare

Reaction score
i click the 3 dots then choose the FRG22D sbf but when i do that the start button stays dim and it wont let me click on it. also im not sure if this helps or not but when i look at device properties under RSD everything is N/A until you get the bootloader then stuff starts showing up, not sure if that is part of the problem

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you running your computer as the administrator?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I copied the instructions below. One thing I saw interesting is the first line. This is for the D1.:

Connect your phone to the PC via USB and turn it off then while your phone is booting hold up on the DPAD.
Run RSD Lite 4.6 as Administrator (For all you Vista and 7 folks out there. If you are using XP you may not need to run as Administrator)
If your phone is not displayed in the "model" column you may need to do the following:
Select the "config" option from the upper left corner of the tool

Select DeviceId Options
Select one of the two options available. By default neither are chosen, and my phone shows up fine with neither one selected.
Click the [...] next to the filename box and browse to where you saved the .sbf file you want to use and double click the .sbf file.
Hit start and below it should give you completion progress.
Your phone will reboot and you will be on a stock 2.01 phone with no root installed.

OP
KsKnightmare

KsKnightmare

Reaction score
ok so i switched over to my laptop now its restoring the sbf. thanks Hook, hopefully this works