Stuck at Bootloader 2C.6C BAttery OK...

jdouble777

Reaction score
I didnt mention, I have had this problem for months, and I have google'd, yahoo'd and searched pretty much every Android forum out there and tried whatever there is to try.

The dpad isnt stuck in any position, I have tried plugged in and not plugged in.

Before the problem, I had root access (January or Feb) and was using whatever roms and rom manager was available then.

I have redownoloaded and reinstalled all the needed files for any of the "unbrick your phone" forums many times, and have been unsuccessful.

I think the problem was that I had the phone rooted and I ran the battery out, when I tried to get it up and going I had problems getting it to load up. I tried to restore the most recent stable rom I had and it hasn't been past the OK to Program screen (of death) since.

I have since replaced the phone,.. but it would be nice to get it up and running, this is the main reason why it seems like it has been so long since I have got it running.

Again, thanks for the suggestions and hopefully something will work.

1. The problem has nothing to do with you rooting your phone as I have the same problem without have rooted my phone.
  2. I have also tried most everything on every forum any search bar could lead me to.
  3. Thanks for letting me know the other ideas were fruitless as well.
  4. Please post if anything new arises.