Strange question... Solid Lights or Blinking Lights?

GeneralZod

Reaction score
I owned a RAZR for three days, until I reverted back to my DX due to the RAZR losing both 3G and 4G signal. I fully expect to go back once the networking issues are resolved. Other than the network, my biggest, albeit strangest complaint, was the blinking notification lights as opposed to solid/constant notification lights on my DX (when using Handcent). I was wondering if this is the way it will always be, or if Hancent or Motorola will eventually address this in some way. Does anyone know if it's been addresses? Thanks.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I owned a RAZR for three days, until I reverted back to my DX due to the RAZR losing both 3G and 4G signal. I fully expect to go back once the networking issues are resolved. Other than the network, my biggest, albeit strangest complaint, was the blinking notification lights as opposed to solid/constant notification lights on my DX (when using Handcent). I was wondering if this is the way it will always be, or if Hancent or Motorola will eventually address this in some way. Does anyone know if it's been addresses? Thanks.
I don't know if it has been addressed or not, but LiteFlowLite (in the Market) has a number of settings that control the color and other aspects of the LED notification light. It might do what you want.

n_iceman

Reaction score
Razr LED not constant - only blink mode

Most motorola handsets dont support 'constant' led lighting ..only blinking.
My Motorola bionic doesnt. Not sure about razr. But 99.9% this is the issue.
Its not a fault of LIGHT FLOW but its a hardware issue. Rooted-Unrooted, Free-Paid, its just the same I think. Someone pls confirm this.

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
Most motorola handsets dont support 'constant' led lighting ..only blinking.
My Motorola bionic doesnt. Not sure about razr. But 99.9% this is the issue.
Its not a fault of LIGHT FLOW but its a hardware issue. Rooted-Unrooted, Free-Paid, its just the same I think. Someone pls confirm this.

The D1 had a solid white led while charging. Just sayin'.

OP
GeneralZod

GeneralZod

Reaction score
The DX as well. It's a strange thing, but I REALLY miss it. It use to be that I could quickly glance over to see if I had a text waiting. Now I have to stare at my phone for five seconds, to see if it's blinking.

bubbasmith58

Reaction score
GeneralZod said:
The DX as well. It's a strange thing, but I REALLY miss it. It use to be that I could quickly glance over to see if I had a text waiting. Now I have to stare at my phone for five seconds, to see if it's blinking.

I hear you there. On my D1 I could have a solid light and I loved it.